Sata 600 Aansluitingen:
EAN of UPC
VIA 8-Channel HD
PCI-e 3.0 16x
M.2 Socket 3
3 Audio Jacks
• BEST motherboard brand
• Breakthrough - Vernieuwend; 5-Way Optimization
• Easy to use - Makkelijk te gebruiken; Eenvoudige BIOS updates (USB BIOS Flashback / EZ Flash 3)
• Stable - Stabiel; 5X Protection voor volledige betrouwbaarheid
• Trusted - Betrouwbaar; Most-award winning (1000 media awards in 2014)
BEST motherboard brand
1. 900+ patents
2. 5-Way Optimization
3. No.1 choice of enthusiasts*
*on HWBOT, the biggest overclocking community
Easy to use
1. Acclaimed UEFI BIOS
2. Q-Design for easy DIY
3. Easy BIOS updates (USB BIOS Flashback / EZ Flash 3)
1. 5X Protection for total reliability
2. Extensive testing and proven compatibility
3. Leading UEFI stability and support
1. Best-selling (500+ million sold since 1989)
2. Most award-winning (1000+ media awards in 2014)
Mainstream ATX Z170 with 5X Protection II for dependable stability, fantastic DDR4 performance, and reversible USB Type-C connectivity
Great-value ATX Z170 with 5X Protection II for dependable stability, fantastic DDR4 performance, and lightning-fast USB 3.1.
• 5X Protection II – Advanced hardware safeguards for all-round protection
• DDR4 memory overclocked to 3466MHz
• Onboard USB 3.1 Gen 2 for 10Gbit/s data transfer speeds
• Lightning-fast M.2 with PCIe® 3.0 x4 interface
• Epic gaming audio with LED-illuminated shielding
• Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS with EZ Flash 3
• Fan Xpert 3 advanced fan controls for ultimate cooling and silent performance
Ultrafast Transfer Speed
Current SSDs devour up to 550MB/s bandwidth, which is close to saturation point for SATA 6Gbit/s connections.
Backwardly compatible with up to two SATA drives, SATA Express is the next-generation connectivity standard — and ensures that you and your system won't get left behind.
With x4 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 bandwidth, M.2 supports up to 32Gbit/s data-transfer speeds.
It is the perfect choice for an operating system or application drive, making your whole PC or professional apps work as fast as possible.
10Gbit/s USB 3.1 onboard
With USB 3.1 Type-A port, you'll experience data-transfer speeds of up to 10Gbit/s — or twice as fast USB 3.0. USB 3.1 is completely backward-compatible with your existing USB devices, and you'll be all set for USB 3.1's breakneck speeds.
And ASUS-exclusive USB 3.1 Boost technology automatically accelerates USB 3.1 performance even further!
Instant front-panel USB 3.0 Experience
We've put USB 3.0 right where you need it — four super-speed ports on the front panel.
Experience data-transfer speeds up to 10X faster than USB 2.0 with instant plug-and-play connectivity, so no more back-breaking contortions in the hunt for hard-to-reach rear ports!
USB Type-C for convenient connectivity
USB Type-C (USB-C) delivers future device compatibility and high-speed USB connectivity of 5Gbit/s from a slim, reversible port.
• 1/3 smaller — than traditional USB Type-A
• Reversible ease — any-way-up design means USB connections are made first time, every time
• Future-proof compatibility — compatible with the latest devices today and the exciting new trends of tomorrow
Advanced Hardware Safeguards
Industry-leading 5X Protection II employs the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee quality and long-term durability of your motherboard with all-round protection.
For you, that means exceptional protection and stability for your build — the result of decades of engineering experience from the world's leading motherboard brand.
LANGuard Pumped-up throughput. 2.5X higher surge tolerance.
ASUS LANGuard is hardware-level networking protection that employs signal-coupling technology and premium anti-EMI surface-mounted capacitors ensuring a more reliable connection and better throughput, plus electrostatically-guarded and surge-protected components for greater tolerance to static electricity and improved protection against surges.
* ESD result is undertaken by individual LANGaurd
World-class circuit-protecting power design
An exclusive circuit design with built-in voltage regulators to protect your chipset, connectivity ports, and audio codecs from damage caused by unexpected high-level voltages from unstable or inferior power supplies.
Short-circuit damage prevention
Onboard resettable fuses prevent overcurrent and short-circuit damage.
This extends beyond I/O ports to DRAM to safeguard the lifespan of both your system and connected devices.
Precision control for stable power
ASUS-exclusive DIGI+ VRM intelligently delivers power to the processor based on real-time demands, reducing energy waste and improving system stability.
3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
Corrosion-resistant stainless steel back I/O panels bonded with chromium oxide have a lifespan that's three times (3X) longer than ordinary panels.
Electrostatic discharge (ESD) can happen suddenly, and its damaging effects are easily underestimated.
ASUS ESD Guards are tested to very high standards, capable of up to +/- 10kV for air discharge and +/-15kV for contact discharge. We employ an active protective circuit design to guard your system against electrostatic interference and damage, providing greater component longevity.
DDR4 Overclocking strength in numbers
ASUS 2nd generation T-Topology enables DDR4 memory overclocking to reach new heights: over DDR4-3466 MHz with all memory slots populated.
Featuring a customized trace layout for reduced crosstalk and coupling noise, ASUS 2nd generation T-Topology ensures time-aligned signal transfer for improved memory stability and compatibility.
Media-acclaimed UEFI BIOS
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing.
Whether you're a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.