EAN of UPC
In hoogte verstelbaar
Superior image quality meets classic elegant design
Delicate touches make a monitor truly great, VS247HR Full HD LED monitor, with 50,000,000:1 high contrast ratio and HDMI interface, is optimized for the finest image and color quality. This approach extends to the sturdy stand and slim profile without compromising style in ensuring stability and durability.
True-to-life Pictures Powered by LED
50,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio
Dynamically enhances the display?s contrast by adjusting the luminance of the backlight to achieve the darkest black and brightest white ? delivering lifelike images.
Full HD with HDMI
Enter a spectacular world of colors with Full HD 1080p (1920x1080) support and HDMI port.
2ms Response Time
Quick response time of 2ms (GTG) eliminates ghosting and tracers for more fluid video playback.
Aspect Control function
Aspect Control function allows users to select a preferred display mode among Full and 4:3 for true-to-life gaming or movie watching without any data loss or image distortion.
Splendid? Video Intelligence Technology
The exclusive Splendid Video Intelligence Technology optimizes video performance and image fidelity by enhancing color, brightness, contrast, and sharpness. 6 preset video modes (Scenery, Theater, Game, Night View, sRGB and Standard) can be selected via a hotkey.
Stylish and User-friendly Design for Modern Sophistication
- Convenient key controls for functional set-up in the multi-language OSD.
- Easily detachable base for wall mount.
- VESA Wall Mount Standard (100 x 100 mm ).
- 25° ( forward 5°, backwards 20° )Tilting Angle.
- KENSINGTON Security Lock.
Complete After-Sale Service
- 3-year system warranty
- 3-year panel warranty
- Free pick-up service (in specific countries)
- Mercury-free LED-backlit panel
- Corrugated cardboard packaging with at least 80% recycled content
- Slim-flat packaging allows more cartons to be fitted per cargo, reducing transportation costs and CO? emission
Energy and Planet Saving
- 37.2k Wh electricity saving
- 23.6kg reduction in CO?emissions, equivalent to:
- 1.9 trees planted
- 2 years of oxygen for a family of four