The Core 2300 is the compact ATX Mid Tower of the x3 Series that combines a clean, modern exterior design with great cooling and component compatibility.
It comes with two pre-installed fans, and great radiator support for its size The case is equipped with two pre-installed 120mm fans and can support both 280mm and 240mm water cooling radiators.
An innovative vertical hard drive bracket can fit a total of six drives - three 3.5" drives and three 2.5" drives.
An additional 2.5" SSD mounting is available behind the power supply position.
A beautiful build is easy to achieve with the black/white contrasted interior and well-designed cable routing capabilities
• A compact full-ATX case with bottom-mounted PSU, designed for exceptional airflow and cooling
• Brushed aluminum-look front panel with a sleek, three-dimensional textured finish
• Superior water cooling support for its size, supporting one 240/280mm radiator in the front and a 240mm radiator in the top
• Featuring a 120mm rear exhaust fan for great cooling
• Total 7 fan slots with two 120mm fans included
• Extruded motherboard plate allowing space for additional cable routing; 18.5mm around the motherboard and 13.5mm directly behind it
• Supports tall CPU cooler towers, up to 162mm in height
• Multiple easy-to-clean dust filters designed into the case to help maintain a dust free interior
• Innovative vertical HDD bracket, which simultaneously holds three 3.5" drives and three 2.5" drives
• One additional SSD position behind the PSU area with easy installation and access