Staal + Plastic
Front USB 2.0:
Front USB 3.0:
3.5 Inch intern:
EAN of UPC
Staal + Plastic
Extra Fan - 140mm
Extra Fan - 120mm
2.5 Inch intern
3.5 Inch intern
5.25 Inch extern
Front USB 2.0
Front USB 3.0
The Core 1300 is the extremely compact micro ATX Mini Tower of the x3 Series Designed for exceptional airflow and cooling.
The case is equipped with two pre-installed Silent Series LT 120mm fans and can support both 280mm and 240mm water cooling radiators.
An innovative vertical hard drive bracket can fit a total of four drives - two 3.5" drives and two 2.5" drives.
An additional 2.5" SSD mounting is available behind the power supply position.
A beautiful build is easy to achieve with the black/white contrasted interior and well-designed cable routing capabilities. All at an attractive price point.
• An extremely compact micro ATX case with bottom-mounted PSU, designed for exceptional airflow and cooling
• Brushed aluminum-look front panel with a sleek, three-dimensional textured finish
• Superior water cooling support for its size, supporting up to two 240mm radiators
• Featuring a 120mm rear exhaust fan for exceptional cooling
• Supports tall CPU cooler towers, up to about 162mm in height
• Total 7 fan slots with two 120mm fans included
• Extruded motherboard plate allowing space for additional cable routing; 18.5mm around the motherboard and 13.5mm directly behind it
• Multiple easy-to-clean dust filters designed into the case to help maintain a dust free interior
• Innovative vertical HDD bracket, which simultaneously holds two 3.5" drives and two 2.5" drives
• One additional SSD position behind the PSU area with easy installation and access