EAN of UPC
126 x 67 x 45 mm
ROG Gladius II
Ergonomic optical gaming mouse optimized for FPS gaming featuring easy-swap switch socket, Aura Sync RGB lighting and DPI target thumb button
• Exclusive easy-swap switch socket design offers customizable click resistance and extends the lifespan of the mouse
• Customizable ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting
• DPI button to toggle sensitivity, while the DPI target thumb button provides short instances of precision
• Omron switches with 50-million-click durability, plus two extra Japanese-made Omron switches for a different feel
• Advanced 12000 DPI optical sensor, 250 IPS, 50g acceleration and 1000Hz USB polling rate for fast and accurate tracking
• Detachable cable and ROG travel pouch for convenient portability and storage
• Exclusive ROG Armoury interface for easy customization of button, performance and lighting settings
Exclusive easy-swap switch socket design
Mouse buttons and switches — especially switches on gaming mice — take the most abuse.
ROG Gladius II features an exclusive push-fit socket design that allows you to easily change switches to customize click resistance
while extending the lifespan of the mouse by replacing worn or broken switches.
Dominate and illuminate
ROG Gladius II is designed to dominate – and it looks the part with aggressive aesthetics and ASUS Aura Sync RGB lighting.
The proprietary Aura Sync lighting lets you customize and sync light effects with other Aura Sync-ready gear to complete the look of your battle station!
Dedicated DPI target button
Whether you're camping out in a sniper nest or hunting down the enemy, the DPI target button is your best ally.
You can switch sensitivity settings simply by holding down the DPI target button, which lowers the DPI for more accurate sniping,
or raises it for faster scrolling across the screen. Default DPI settings return as soon as the button is released.