Staal + Plastic
Aantal Front USB 3.0
Aantal 3.5" intern
EAN of UPC
Fan - 200mm
Fan - 140mm
Extra Fan - 200mm
Extra Fan - 140mm
Extra Fan - 120mm
2.5 Inch intern
3.5 Inch intern
5.25 Inch extern
Front USB 3.0
In 2010, NZXT introduced the industry to its Phantom chassis, an aggressively designed, feature-filled case for mainstream users, gamers and enthusiasts alike. Now, NZXT is finally ready to unveil its direct successor, the Phantom 530.
Continuing the legacy of the original, the new Phantom was meticulously designed from the ground up for a refreshing new design that is uncompromising in every way. While creating the Phantom 530, the NZXT design team painstakingly took every beloved aspect of the original and made it even better.
The Phantom 530 introduces 2013 features to its signature design,
including: fully modular hard drive cages, a discrete SSD mount behind the motherboard tray, NZXT's signature rear I/O LEDs, a single channel 30W fan controller with integrated 10-port fan hub and steel 5.25"
optical drive latches.
Now with up to 70% more cable management space than
the original, more airflow and even more liquid cooling support, the Phantom 530 features phenomenal support for even the most
- Single channel, 30W fan controller with integrated fan hub
- Up to three 200mm fans for maximum airflow
- Discrete SSD mount behind motherboard tray
- 34mm of cable management clearance
- Fully modular, interchangeable hard drive cages
- Signature rear I/O LEDs + Latest USB 3.0 connection
- Large acrylic window
- Extensive liquid cooling support includes Kraken X40/X60 all-in-one solutions and radiators of up to 360mm in size
- Durable steel constructed 5.25? optical drive latches
- Eight motherboard expansion slots offer comprehensive expandability