EAN of UPC
24-Pin ATX Power
8-Pin ATX Power
4-Pin fan aansluitingen
USB 3.0 Headers
5 Audio Jacks
ROG Strix Z270I Gaming
Intel LGA-1151 mini-ITX Z270 gaming motherboard with double-decker heatsink, Aura Sync RGB LED, 802.11ac Wi-Fi,
DDR4 4266 MHz, Dual M.2, SATA 6Gb/s, and a front-panel USB 3.1 Type-C connector
• The successor to Pro Gaming motherboards
• LGA1151 socket for 7th Gen and 6th Gen Intel® Core™ desktop processors
• Double-decker PCH and M.2 heatsinks design for optimal heat dissipation and gaming performance
• Aura Sync RGB LEDs and Aura 4-pin RGB header for ultimate customizability
• ROG SupremeFX audio: Renowned audio performance with dual headphone amplifiers, leveled-up Sonic Studio III, and Sonic Radar III
• Best gaming networking: Intel® Gigabit Ethernet, 2x2 802.11ac MU-MIMO Wi-Fi, and LANGuard and GameFirst technologies
• 5-Way Optimization: One-click system-wide overclocking
• Next-gen connectivity: Onboard dual M.2 slots for up to 32Gbps of PCIe bandwidth a front-panel USB 3.1 Type-C connector
• Patent-pending ASUS SafeSlot for enhanced PCIe retention and shearing resistance
ROG Strix Z270 motherboards continue the proud legacy of the Pro Gaming series with acclaimed ROG innovations.
ROG Strix Z270I Gaming motherboards combine a compact, mini-ITX form-factor with bold aesthetics, premier performance,
and incredible audio to deliver gaming experiences with punch and unrivaled style.
Support for the latest Intel processors and technologies, plus exclusive ROG innovations — such as the revolutionary double-decker heat sink —
take performance to the next level to give you the edge against opponents.
ROG Strix Z270I charges every movement of every game with thrilling energy and equips you with epic speed and agility.
Join the Republic with ROG Strix Z270I Gaming and dominate your game!
• DOUBLE-DECKER HEATSINK
ROG Strix Z270I Gaming has an innovative double-decker heatsink design that allows the M.2 SSD to be stacked atop of the PCH heat sink,
which is then topped off with an additional metal heatsink for the M.2 drive.
The two heatsinks are thermally isolated to prevent the PCH and M.2 from affecting each other.
The double decker design not only cleverly maximizes the board space on miniITX board, but also dramatically improves heat dissipation,
cooling the M.2 SSD by up to 20°C for better stability and enhanced gaming performance while featuring a stylish angular design to enhance the look of ROG Strix Z270I Gaming builds.
• OUTSHINE THE COMPETITION
ASUS Aura Sync RGB LED technology makes ROG Strix Z270I Gaming the control hub for your illumination ambitions —
so it's easy to synchronize incredible lighting effects between compatible components, including RGB LED strips, graphics cards, keyboards and even mice!
Change all LEDs in unison or employ dynamic modes to flow the illumination effects smoothly across all synchronized devices
AURA LIGHTING CONTROL
Create your own custom LED lighting effects with the intuitive Aura software.
Cast a stunning multi-color glow across your build with the powerful RGB LEDs built in to ROG Strix Z270I Gaming,
or attach separate RGB strips using the two onboard 4-pin header. You can even use both at the same time and enjoy perfect lighting synchronization.
Fire up Aura and enjoy the creative freedom of nine different lighting themes.
SHIELDED AUDIO, SUPERIOR SOUND
ROG Strix's SupremeFX audio technology has levelled up, delivering an exceptional 113dB signal-to-noise ratio on the line-in connection for best-ever recording quality —
and 120dB on line-out for crystal-clear sound! We've also added a low-dropout regulator for cleaner power delivery to the SupremeFX S1220A codec,
plus Texas Instruments® RC4580 and OPA1688 op-amps for high gain with low distortion. It all adds up to audio that envelops you as never before!