EAN of UPC
Complete control for MMO victory
• Programmable 12-button design optimized for MMO gaming
• Increased flexibility – play in wired or wireless modes
• Easy-swap switchable socket design for customizable click resistance
• Customizable ASUS Aura Sync RGB LED lighting effects across three areas
• Solidly-built magnesium alloy chassis
• Built-in flash memory to save your favorite profiles
• Exclusive ROG Armoury interface for easy customization of buttons, performance, and light settings.
• 8200 DPI, 150 ips, 30g acceleration and 2000Hz USB polling rate supported in wired mode for pixel-precise mouse tracking
• 3D-printing-friendly design
TWELVE PROGRAMMABLE BUTTONS FOR MMO GAMING
ROG Spatha has a total of 12 programmable buttons, including six thumb buttons, to give you intuitive command and control.
It fits perfectly in your hand, and has been ergonomically-designed to give you tactile feedback and response.
CUSTOMIZABLE SWITCH SOCKET DESIGN
Gaming mouse buttons take a lot of punishment, and that's why the buttons on ROG Spatha feature durable Omron® switches with a 20-million-click lifespan.
The exclusive switchable socket design allows for easy customization too.
SIX PROGRAMMABLE THUMB BUTTONS
ROG Spatha comes with fully-programmable thumb buttons with Alps® switches to give you tactile feedback.
The six buttons are arranged to resemble the iconic ROG eye and are designed to provide intuitive control and feel.
WIRELESS AND WIRED – IT'S YOUR CHOICE
ROG Spatha utilizes a high-speed wireless connection for high data throughput and low latency to ensure all your movements are tracked accurately.
And once the battery runs out, you can continue using it while charging, all without losing response and performance.
CUSTOMIZABLE LIGHT EFFECTS ACROSS THREE ZONES
ROG Spatha has an aggressive angular design that stands out.
You can even customize the LED light effects on the scroll wheel, side buttons and ROG logo from a wide range of colors.
EXCLUSIVE EASY-SWAP SWITCHABLE SOCKET
ROG Spatha features an exclusive easy-swap switchable socket design for easy upgrades.
All you have to do is unscrew the four bottom screws with the bundled screwdriver to release the top cover and gain access to the sockets.