80 Plus Gold
EAN of UPC
80 Plus Gold
ATX Connector (24 Pin)
EPS (4+4 Pin)
PCIe Connector (6+2 Pin)
RMi Series™ RM750i — 750 Watt 80 PLUS® Gold Certified Fully Modular PSU
Premium components for great performance with very low noise
Corsair RMi series power supplies are 80 PLUS Gold certified and give you extremely tight voltage regulation, virtually silent operation, and a fully modular cable set.
With all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential.
Corsair Link Digital makes it easy to monitor power supply performance, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop.
80 PLUS Gold certified
Gold certification ensures high efficiency operation for less excess heat and lower operating costs.
100% Japanese 105°C capacitors
Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability.
Zero RPM Fan Mode
The superior energy efficiency of the RMi Series allows for the fan to remain off at low to medium loads for virtually silent operation.
And when you’re pushing it hard, the thermally controlled fan adjusts its speed to provide optimal cooling with minimal noise.
Configurable +12V rail
It’s your choice – run it in the default multi-rail +12V mode, or toggle single-rail operation.
The power of Corsair Link Digital
Our advanced desktop application lets you monitor and log fan speed, voltages and power consumption, as well as control fan speed and configure +12V rail operation.
• Corsair Link Integration for monitoring performance and adjustment of fan speed and multi-rail/single rail mode.
• 80 PLUS® Gold efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
• ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
• 135mm thermally controlled fluid dynamic bearing fan spins up as needed.
• Fully modular cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
• Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating.
• Fan self-test switch to determine fan functionality even before installation.
• Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
• Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH