Front USB 2.0:
Front USB 3.0:
3.5 Inch intern:
EAN of UPC
Fan - 200mm
Fan - 180mm
Fan - 140mm
Fan - 120mm
Fan - 92mm
Fan - 80mm
Extra Fan - 200mm
Extra Fan - 140mm
Extra Fan - 120mm
Extra Fan - 92mm
Extra Fan - 80mm
2.5 Inch intern
3.5 Inch intern
5.25 Inch extern
Front USB 2.0
Front USB 3.0
Phanteks’ Enthoo Primo features a unique PSU thermally isolated location, multifunctional cable/reservoir cover, exclusive brackets, and massive cooling potential. Phanteks’ new case features a shifted design which allows for the unique PSU configuration. The PSU is thermally isolated, creating cooler temperatures within the case. With the PSU located in the back of the case, this allows for a cleaner look and better cable management.. Exclusive brackets that makes everything a breeze to install. Reservoir bracket that can be use as a cable cover with the modular cover on or as a reservoir bracket with the pre-drilled holes when cover is off. Enthoo Primo includes a pump bracket that supports many different pumps, side radiator bracket and bottom radiator bracket for easy installation.
Enthoo Primo includes 1 x 140mm fan on top, 2 x140mm LED fans in front, 1 x 140mm fan in the rear, and 1 x 140mm fan on the bottom. Ability to upgrade to additional fans is possible. All fans included are Phanteks’ new redesigned and better performing PH-F140SP. Phanteks’ Enthoo Primo, unleash unlimited possibilities.
- Clean and elegant design that can be recognized by the refined aluminum front and top panels. Controllable LED lighting (LED strip and Fan LED). Polished chamfers that subtly accentuate the intake and exhaust areas.
- Stealth interior: hidden PSU / hidden HDD / hidden cables and grommets (modular cable cover).
- Extreme cooling capacity, providing up to 16 different fan mount locations (120mm / 140mm)
- 5 included Phanteks’ premium fans PH-F140SP
- The PWM hub makes it possible to control all the connected fans (also 3-pin fans) with PWM function through 1 PWM connector and create a better cable management.
- Thermally isolated PSU keeps the radiant heat from other critical components, reveals an optimal bottom air intake and hides the cables from blocking the airflow.
- Extensive water cooling support. Provides up to 5 different installation areas for slim and thick radiators varying from single to quad (120mm and 140mm form factors). Clearance for push-pull fan configurations.
- Innovative liquid cooling mounting systems: radiator brackets for easy installation (bottom and side), cable cover can be transformed into a reservoir bracket with pre-drilled mounting holes and a universal pump bracket with vibration dampening function.
- Dual repositionable and removable HDD cages (support up to 6 HDD’s) for more installation flexibility or unrestricted airflow
- Closed HDD panel strengthens the chassis’ rigidity, even when both HDD cages are removed.
- Removable Drop-n-Lock Doublestack SSD brackets that can be installed on 3 different locations. (2 brackets incl.)
- Removable front and top covers for easy installation of cooling components and easy dust filter removal.
- Other removable dust filters are located in the bottom (2x) and side panel (2x).
- Pre-installed cable management tools behind the motherboard tray that can be fastened and released.
- 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, microphone, 3.5mm audio jack, LED switch
- Support up to 2 PSU’s