Staal + Plastic
Front USB 3.0:
3.5 Inch intern:
EAN of UPC
Staal + Plastic
Extra Fan - 140mm
Extra Fan - 120mm
2.5 Inch intern
3.5 Inch intern
5.25 Inch extern
Front USB 3.0
The Core 3300 is the Wide-body ATX Mid Tower of the x3 Series. It offers many benefits typically only seen in significantly more expensive cases,
such as great cable management, multiple radiator support, and superior ease of use.
It comes with two pre-installed 140mm fans, and can support up to two 240mm radiators or both a 240mm and a 280mm radiator.
An innovative vertical hard drive bracket can fit a total of six drives - three 3.5" drives and three 2.5" drives.
In addition, two additional SSD drive can be placed behind the motherboard tray.
A beautiful build is easy to achieve with the black/white contrasted interior and well-designed cable routing capabilities.
• A Wide Body mid tower case with bottom-mounted PSU, designed for exceptional airflow and cooling.
• Brushed aluminum-look front panel with a sleek, three-dimensional textured finish
• Superior water cooling support, supporting one 240/280mm radiator in the front and a 240mm radiator in the top
• Featuring a 140mm rear exhaust fan for optimal cooling
• Total 7 fan slots with two Silent Series R2 140mm fans included
• Smart cable management with 22mm of space behind the motherboard plate for clean installations
• Supports extremely tall tower CPU coolers, up to 185mm in height
• Multiple easy-to-clean dust filters designed into the case to help maintain a dust free interior
• Innovative vertical HDD bracket, which simultaneously holds three 3.5" drives and three 2.5" drives
• Two additional SSD positions behind the motherboard plate