Staal + Plastic
Front USB 3.0:
3.5 Inch intern:
EAN of UPC
Staal + Plastic
Extra Fan - 140mm
Extra Fan - 120mm
2.5 Inch intern
3.5 Inch intern
5.25 Inch extern
Front USB 3.0
The Core 2500 is the compact ATX Mid Tower of the x5 Series combines a clean, modern exterior design with great cooling and component compatibility.
The case is equipped with two pre-installed 120mm fans, a built-in fan controller as well as support for a 280mm and 240mm water cooling radiators.
Two hard drive cages hold up to four 3.5" or 2.5" hard drives on vibration dampened sturdy steel trays.
An additional dedicated SSD mounting is available behind the power supply position.
A beautiful build is easy to achieve with the black/white contrasted interior and well-designed cable routing capabilities.
• A compact ATX Mid Tower case with bottom-mounted PSU, designed for exceptional airflow and cooling
• Brushed aluminum-look front panel with a sleek, three-dimensional textured finish
• Superior water cooling support for its size, supporting one 240/280mm radiator in the front and a 240mm radiator in the top
• Featuring a 120mm rear exhaust fan for great cooling
• Total 7 fan slots with two 120mm fans included
• Extruded motherboard plate allowing space for additional cable routing; 18.5mm around the motherboard and 13.5mm directly behind it
• Supports tall CPU cooler towers, up to circa 162mm in height
• Featuring an integrated three-speed fan controller
• Multiple easy-to-clean dust filters designed into the case to help maintain a dust free interior
• Four vibration dampening hard drive trays for up to four 3.5" HDDs, all compatible with 2.5" drives
• HDD trays split into two cages and strategically positioned with a large space in between to support all long graphics cards up to a maximum length of 380mm, with all hard drive trays in place
• One additional SSD position behind the PSU area with easy installation and access