Staal + Plastic
Front USB 2.0:
Front USB 3.0:
3.5 Inch intern:
EAN of UPC
Staal + Plastic
Extra Fan - 140mm
Extra Fan - 120mm
2.5 Inch intern
3.5 Inch intern
5.25 Inch extern
Front USB 2.0
Front USB 3.0
The Core 2300 is the compact ATX Mid Tower of the x3 Series that combines a clean, modern exterior design with great cooling and component compatibility.
It comes with two pre-installed fans, and great radiator support for its size The case is equipped with two pre-installed 120mm fans and can support both 280mm and 240mm water cooling radiators.
An innovative vertical hard drive bracket can fit a total of six drives - three 3.5" drives and three 2.5" drives.
An additional 2.5" SSD mounting is available behind the power supply position.
A beautiful build is easy to achieve with the black/white contrasted interior and well-designed cable routing capabilities
• A compact full-ATX case with bottom-mounted PSU, designed for exceptional airflow and cooling
• Brushed aluminum-look front panel with a sleek, three-dimensional textured finish
• Superior water cooling support for its size, supporting one 240/280mm radiator in the front and a 240mm radiator in the top
• Featuring a 120mm rear exhaust fan for great cooling
• Total 7 fan slots with two 120mm fans included
• Extruded motherboard plate allowing space for additional cable routing; 18.5mm around the motherboard and 13.5mm directly behind it
• Supports tall CPU cooler towers, up to 162mm in height
• Multiple easy-to-clean dust filters designed into the case to help maintain a dust free interior
• Innovative vertical HDD bracket, which simultaneously holds three 3.5" drives and three 2.5" drives
• One additional SSD position behind the PSU area with easy installation and access